What We're Watching - Netflix

June 11, 2017

Jonathan and I don't have cable.  We pay for internet and have a Roku in our bedroom and one in the living room.  We do not have a satellite for network TV.  We pay for Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime but we didn't get Prime for watching.  We mainly got it for the ease of shipping since we order non stop.  Jonathan doesn't watch a lot of sports and neither of us watch the news but there are so many apps on the Roku that we are always able to find what we want to watch (Super Bowl, Thanksgiving day parade, Inauguration coverage) all for free on the Roku.  I usually just google what I want to watch to see what app it is on or if it is a big event they usually have a little ad that pops up on the side to tell you where to tune it.  It is all really easy.

I watch A LOT of documentaries.  I was an Art History major but could have just as easily been a history major.  I LOVE history.  I also watch a lot of crime shows when I know Jonathan won't be working late and if he is working late and I'm freaked out then I watch Friends.  Jonathan likes documentaries too but he likes a lot of distopian society kind of shows and sci-fi so I join in on him with those as well.

So, here is a lot of what we've been watching.  In no particular order and I can't guarantee I won't leave out a favorite on accident.  We've had Netflix for SO LONG!

Documentaries:
Tower
Ruby Ridge
Oklahoma City
The Keepers
The Big Burn
Blackout
The 60s
The 70s
The 80s
Life Below Zero (Jonathan)
Raiders of the Lost Art
Woman in Gold
Bright Lights - Brilliant Minds
Empire of the Tsars
Finding Vivian Maier
Cold Case: JFK
War of the Worlds
The Civil War
Secrets of Underground London

-I naturally tend to stay away with anything having to do with Hitler or specifically concentration camps.  It is just too painful to watch-

Sci-Fi
Stranger Things
The OA
The 100
Between

Drama/Girly
Call The Midwife
Pretty Little Liars
Vampire Diaries
Gilmore Girls
Gilmore Girls - Year in the Life
Friends
Criminal Minds

Georgia:
Magic School Bus
Bill Nye the Science Guy
Ultimate Beast Master
The Secret Life of Pets
Finding Dory
Trolls
Weird Wonders of the World
The Gruffalo
Gruffalo's Child
The Parent Trap
Minions
Fuller House
The Boxcar Children

So...we like TV!  Ha!
Up Next HULU!

1 comment:

LaNeshe said...

My daughter was so intrigued by The Gruffalo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS