La Bella Flora

September 12, 2017

Y'all! I was contacted to try out the new Serendipity Clothing line.  So many cute items for layering.  I'm ever practical so I selected this SET.  Yes!  All this came together!  I'm obsessed with the lace undershirt because Georgia cannot wear straps to school and this undershirt is perfect for Texas weather (#AlwaysHot)  I could even pair the strap top with ruffle shorties, the leggings with a plain top, and the under shirt with other things that are out of dress code.  It is like a win, win, WIN!
 
Georgia feels like the fanciest thing ever in this dress.  I already have visions of her Valentine's day party!  So perfect, right?!
La Bella Flora Children's Boutique carries a lot of other brands as well.  So many options!  Right now they have a lot of fall colors going on in several of their brands and even some good deals of summer and spring.  I've already added the website to my favorites list.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS