Emily's Goals {Quarter One-ish}

April 20, 2018

I have felt so good about my goals and resolutions in 2018.

Because of things beyond our control (weather, I'm looking at you!) some things have been changed and moved around but it mainly stayed in the same quarter for the monthly goals.

In terms of daily I've done really well with Bible study and prayers monday - friday.  I've read one book a month.  I've done better about eating healthy.  Not great, but better.  I've been chugging water (and peeing all the time) and keeping up my monday - friday workouts and daily walks.  It's not hard but it's progress.  I've also been trying to be on the internet less.  I have no way to really judge a lot of these but it's small choices I'm making daily and it feels like a win.
My big thing this year is that if I have a bad few days then I just try to do better.  Small changes work way better for me then huge ones.

I've hit all my financial goals and all of my business goals mostly ahead of schedule.  Some of our house goals we are behind on (because those are budgeted in cash and we've been sick a lot this season and medical tests cost a lot of money!) but if we had the kids gone for a weekend we could get them knocked out.

Hoping for more interesting progress in quarter two!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS