Week in the Life - 14

April 16, 2018

As a rule I do not like Mondays.  I don't like getting into a routine again (although it's a good thing) and I don't like Jonathan going back to work.  On Mondays I just like to stay home and do nothing and recoup from the weekend.  This one was just that although Jonathan had to work late so I was on my own for dinner, bath, and bed.

Milam cruised on his little truck and picked flowers.
 We ate ice cream outside so we wouldn't miss Jonathan too too bad.
Georgia helped me with bed time.  Actually, she was just reading and Milam climbed up in her lap.  Heart exploded.  (Narwhal Unicorn of the Sea is Georgia's favorite little series right now!  The third one, Peanut Butter and Jelly just came out and it's a huge hit at our house.)
 On Tuesday we tackled a lot of my to do list.  And apparently ate a lot.
Later in the week Milam and I ran errands and I became obsessed with our shrubs.
On Friday I took Georgia to a rainy pool party
The weekend was gorgeous though!  My photo clients cancelled on me so I hung out with the fam.  We went to the park and out to eat.
Sunday was western day at church! Yee-haw!
That was our week, y'all!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS